B. Budd Chavooshian Memorial Awards Banquets
- An individual of New Jersey who has demonstrated an unusual or significant contribution to planning.
(Planner, Mayor, Board Member)
- A Municipality or Agency adopting a special project which makes a significant contribution to planning.
(Planning Board, Zoning Board of Adjustment, Governing Body, Historic Preservation Committee, etc.)
- A County, Regional, or Other Governmental Entity making a significant contribution to the planning process.
(County Planning Board)
- A Civic or Citizen's Organization that has, through its efforts, made significant contributions to or furthered public
understanding of planning topics and concerns.
- A Residential Development deserving of recognition for achieving a high standard of good physical design and enhancing the quality of life.
- A Commercial or Industrial Development that through imagination and creativity enhances economic and social quality.
- A Rehabilitation Project that impacts and improves the standards of a neighborhood.
- An Environmental Project resulting in an appreciable improvement or preservation of land use, clean air, savings in energy, water, etc.
- A Significant Beautification Project that was completed through the standard planning process.
- A Publication that has through its journalistic efforts made an important contribution to Planning or the understanding of the planning process.
2022 Award winners
- David Szilagyi
- Mayor Paul Medany
- Plainfield Economic Development Department Staff
- The Vista
- Hank Aaron Park & Home Run Plaza
- The Land Conservancy of New Jersey
- Berkeley Heights: Master Plan
- Somerset County: Preservation Plan
2015 Awards Banquets Journal (Click Image Below to Open)
Click to Open