Not receiving emails?
(gotta love technology)
The issue is probably on the receiving end - meaning the email was sent out, but your server is blocking it for one reason or another. A way to ensure you receive our emails, please following suggestions below:
Have members whitelist our email address "@njpo.org" This essentially puts njpo's email on you provider's "safe senders" list. Depending on who their email provider is, there are a few general steps that you can send them to do so:
- Go to your Settings.
- Click on filters and Blocked Addresses.
- Create a new filter.
- Add the njpo.org email to the "from" section.
- Select "never send to spam."
- In your email preferences, choose "Junk."
- In the "Safe Senders" box, add the "from" email address.
- Go to your email settings.
- Add a new filter.
- Enter the "from" address in the sender field.
- Select "Inbox" as the folder to deliver the email
Once whitelisted our email address, you may receive emails in their spam/clutter folder as an extra precaution from your server. If you find that after doing these things you are now receiving your emails, please do two more things to ensure that this does not happen again:
- Please add our email to your contacts.
- If our emails end up coming through in yourr Spam or Clutter inbox, please mark our emails as NOT spam.